College Students: New Grads and Internships
Below is the list of campuses we will be visiting. Please visit our booth or contact us in advance to schedule a meeting on campus or at any of our offices.
Our associates like working here, and once hired, they tend to stay. Our associates have:
- Opportunities to work on some of the most challenging and interesting projects
- A collegial atmosphere
- Flexibility to set a work schedule that suits their needs
- Stability and long-term viability built on reputation for technical and customer service excellence
We like what we do, but Manhard wouldn’t be a great place to work if all we did was work. We also have fun! Our associates say that one of the best things about working here is the people and social activities during and after work.
We know that learning doesn’t stop when you get your diploma and that most professional development occurs on the job as you face real challenges and solve real problems. At Manhard, that development is accelerated by opportunities to work with experienced engineers and surveyors on diverse and complex projects across the United States. Manhard also provides career development seminars during every stage of your career.
We think the best internships offer opportunities for learning and earning while doing. At Manhard, interns are part of our project teams, working alongside engineers and surveyors. Our internships offer a chance to make use of what you’ve learned in school and to find out what life may be like after graduation
Our internships offer:
- Mentoring from mid and senior level staff
- Training in safety and the areas in which you’ll be working
- Opportunities for office and field work
- Insight into how engineering and surveying projects actually work
- Social interaction with other interns and younger engineers
- Opportunities to participate in the full spectrum of activities, both work and play
If you love problem solving and technical challenges, have an eye for detail but can keep the big picture in mind, like collaborating to find the best solution, and want to be in an environment where you can learn and grow, we’d like to talk to you. To learn more browse our open positions using the search fields below.
Already have a Profile? Apply for Additional Positions
Submit your information WITHOUT applying to a specific opening.
Manhard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.