JOIN THE MANHARD TEAM!
Find Your Ideal Position
At Manhard Consulting, our culture is built on developing our associates, working with passion and always placing our clients at the center of everything we do. It is the foundation of our success.
Lessons Learned While WFH
Ariel - Staff Engineer
- Maintain the same schedule as though you are going into the office.
- Participate in “daily office huddles” to set goals.
- Remember to break for lunch!
Joe - Project Manager
- Separate work and home responsibilities by selecting a dedicated work zone.
- Listen to those who have extensive WFH experience…in this case my wife!
Spencer - Civil Designer
- Communicate more with your team and managers to ensure everyone is working towards the same goals.
- Collect and ask questions once a day to be more efficient.
Amanda - Staff Surveyor
- Maintain a daily schedule that includes lunch and breaks.
- Discuss workload with manager at the beginning of every week.
- Communicate with your team at the beginning and end of each day.
Brendan - Project Engineer
- Continue the same morning routine as if you are going to the office. That includes getting dressed, walking to the front door, turning around and “arriving” at your desk.
- Establish start and end practices and times.
Meghan - HR Associate
- Combat solitude by having a video chat once a week.
- Set reminders to take a break, whether that be a walk outside with the dog or some indoor exercise.
- Working from home is definitely an adjustment so it’s important to separate work space from home space to feel more balanced.
What Our Team Members Have To Say
Supporting Your Efforts to Give Back
Manhard Consulting actively encourages and supports our associates’ involvement in charitable causes. Our Matching Charitable Contributions Program is designed to give encouragement and provide an incentive for employees to make regular charitable contributions to organizations of their choice.