In today’s world, the needs of communities are increasing while budgetary constraints tighten and regulatory challenges increase. Municipalities face trying times and could use some assistance. That’s where Manhard Consulting comes in.
Our multi-disciplinary municipal engineering team offers a wide range of in-house services to municipalities across the United States. Whether it is a one time project or a long term engagement, our experienced staff can provide your community with cost-conscious solutions for administration, planning, construction, expansion, maintenance and rehabilitation of your valuable assets and infrastructure.
We work as extension to your team to address current needs while considering population growth and future generations. Our team never loses sight of the fact that the welfare and quality-of-life of citizens is vital to a vibrant community.
- Municipal Engineering Administration
- Ordinance Development and Review Services
- Land Use, Planning and Zoning Consultation
- Site Development and Subdivision Plan Review
- Municipal Infrastructure Master Planning
- Transportation System/Roadway Design
- Roadway Maintenance and Rehabilitation
- Pavement Inventory Analysis and Management
- Streetscape Design
- Construction Management and Observation
- Project Bidding/Contract Administration
- Public Works Management
- Municipal and Recreational Facilities Planning and Design
- Stormwater Conveyance Systems
- Drainage Investigation
- NPDES Phase II Compliance
- Wetland Mitigation Compliance
- ADA Compliance
- Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection Systems
- Grant Writing and Management
- Public Outreach and Education
- Geographic Information Systems
Natural Resources and Restoration
Natural resources projects can be complex to permit and challenging to many consulting firms who do not deal with them routinely. Environmental regulations change often. Having an experienced team that understands your goals can mean everything for a successful project.