At Manhard Consulting, we help address the practical considerations of relentless population growth, ongoing development and climate change, and bring the needs of the environment into balance with the needs of the community.
Our nationally recognized water resources team has decades of experience dealing with stormwater problems while addressing water quality targets, non-point source pollution, flood mitigation, habitat preservation and more. We bring our water resources expertise to the earliest stages of your project, taking into account increased regulatory pressures, depleted water supplies, aquifer restrictions, and other important considerations. We do it with full awareness of the surrounding environment, so stormwater controls blend seamlessly with natural features such as wetlands, riparian corridors, and floodplains.
It’s all part of a “smart growth” development strategy, and the key to faster permitting.
- Watershed Drainage
- Master Watershed Planning
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Stormwater Infrastructure Design
- Stormwater Master Planning
- FEMA Flood Insurance Studies
- Dam Break Modeling and Breach Zone Mapping
- Aquifer Characterization/Water Supply Studies
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Geomorphic Characterization and Stream Restoration
- Wetland Delineations
- Wetland Creation, Enhancement and Restoration
- USACE Nationwide and Individual Permitting
- Wetland Mitigation Plans and Monitoring
- Irrigation Design
- NEPA Documentation
- GIS Services
- DNR Permit Assistance