Municipal and special districts are the foundation for community development in Texas and Colorado where no other municipality exists to provide water, sewer, drainage, paving and recreational facilities. The Municipal District Management team at Manhard Consulting has extensive experience with Municipal Utility (MUD), Municipal Management (MMD), Water Control and Improvement (WCID), Fresh Water Supply (FWSD), Levee Improvement (LID), and Public Improvement Districts (PID) which allows us to assist in determining the right district for a community.
From the inception and creation of a district to a fully developed community, our qualified staff considers factors such as growth rate, bonding capacity, current and future infrastructure needs to provide the best possible solutions.
Our collaborative approach while working with each district’s consulting team, board of directors and developers allows our team to balance the short and long term success of the community.
- District Creation Assistance (MUD, PID, TIRZ, MMD, FWSD)
- District Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Annexation Petition Assistance
- Jurisdictional Boundary Studies
- Stream Stabilization
- Stormwater Detention, Collection and Flood Control
- Water Supply, Storage and Distribution
- Sanitary Sewer Collection and Treatment
- Parks and Recreational Facilities Planning and Design
- Capital Improvement Planning
- Emergency Preparedness Planning