This corporate campus was designed on an 8.8-acre site as part of a larger 39-acre mixed-use development at the northwest corner of Willow and Sanders Road in accordance with the conceptual site plan prepared by our engineering and surveying team.
Manhard Consulting was retained to provide complete civil engineering & surveying services for this site featuring the 440,000 square-foot Astellas Pharma US headquarters. Manhard also prepared the development plan for Phase 2 mixed-use development which consisted of:
• A proposed 90,000 square-foot grocery store
• Two retail buildings totaling 12,500 square-foot
• Building pad preparation for a health club, bank, & childcare facility
• 4-story residential condominium complex and pharmacy
• Parking lots for all buildings
The project was completed under budget and received a LEED® Gold rating.