Manhard Consulting is providing professional engineering and surveying services to Betts Lake, LLC (Client) for the Reata South Filing No. 1 Development. This project consists of 9 lots along Preservation trail, 34 lots in the Village, and 3 custom lots along Forest Keep road located in Douglas County, Colorado.
Engineering support for rezoning through an Amendment to the Reata South Planned Development Process as regulated by Section 15 of the Douglas County Zoning Resolution (DCZR) was needed for this project. Topographic and ALTA surveys were also provided by the Manhard team.
Preliminary Engineering for onsite infrastructure to support approximately 50 Custom Lots broken up into two Filings. Preliminary Engineering related to the proposed realignment and grading of nearly 2 miles of the Stroh Road extension from Parker Road to Hilltop Stroh Road which is necessary for the development commitment per the Reata South Planned Development, 7th Amendment. Sub-regional detention facility conveyance system to provide water quality and storage for an area incorporating the Amendment #4 lots and that portion of future Stroh Road.
Final Engineering and entitlements for onsite infrastructure to suppost about 50 custom lots broken up in to two filings which include:
- Preliminary Plan and Final Plats for the development
- Road and Drainage Construction Documents per Douglas County criteria.
- Water and Sewer Construction Documents per and Pinery Water & Wastewater District criteria.
- Development Reports – Final Drainage and Utility Report and Traffic Impact Analysis.
- Slope analysis (15-25% and 25% or greater).
- Miscellaneous items as requested by the jurisdictional agencies.