Addressing Problems at Every Level
Our environmental consulting team combines a customer-centered service model with extensive problem-solving capabilities and has worked with developers, land owners, home builders, commercial lenders and real estate firms in need of environmental solutions. With Manhard Consulting, your team gets a knowledgeable partner who can accurately assess a site for environmental impacts and, if necessary, find the most cost-effective method of bringing the property into compliance with applicable regulations.
When you work with Manhard Consulting, you have an environmental advocate on your side. We take our role seriously, acting as stewards not only for the natural environment but also for the built environment. We find socially responsible ways for those two environments to coexist – the key to any thriving, sustainable community.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Characterizations
- Subsurface soil and groundwater investigations and assessments
- Environmental Audits
- Geological Surveys in sensitive underground aquifer areas
- Hazardous waste determination and characterization for transportation and disposal